pink - A Fashion Statement.




In a mans staple, the colour 'pink' is usually under-represented. And that is a rue and abuse to the colour-wheel, Because when habituated properly – rather than as a posterior– pink is a personage. Wearing a pink outfit gives you an adoring personality, it gives your audience a different visual effect about your personality, pink makes a statement. Most men, see pink as a hue belonging to the ladies alone. But I tell you that that is a totally wrong notion.
However, pink will go with any warm colour, but will go well if paired with white or off-white and black pants. In doubt you can wear pink and then still make a statement among your contemporaries. Up till now, I didn't know that pink will go so well until this moment. I didn't plan to wear a pink sweater today, I woke up this morning with the whole room covered in darkness at about 5am, there was no power supply this morning to iron the cloths i planned to wear and i needed to get to class as early as 8am this morning because I had a presentation in which I was The group leader.
I ran through my wardrobe, and my pink sweater was the only outfit that was properly ironed, and then I wore my rumpled shirt accompanied with my tie and then used my pink sweater to cover my dirty linen..LOL... it was funny, but my outfit stood out...I didn't plan for this outfit, It was impromptu; but it turned out to be a blue ribbon.  this is a look worth emulating. Sweaters have been given a luxe update in recent years, with both designers and high street brands alike reworking them in premium colors such as pink, and if you’re looking for an easy throw-on statement piece, a Pink sweater could be just the ticket.


Comments

  1. A nicely put-together write-up. I really enjoyed the word flow and the realistic story behind the post.
    Please kindly do a spin-off on colors not to wear with a pink sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😊😂😂😊😊 thank you Deborah, Noted!

      Delete
  2. Weldone wuche! This write-up is great!❤️❤️😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Onye aguu adigh eyi akwa isi Agu; The rejuvenescence of Isi Agu and the Afro-Centric Paradigm in isi Agu.

The Revolution of African Prints in Power Dressing for a contemporary Man.

Was it independence?